Photoshoot Ready.

Tomorrow is the Photoshoot at the Rush Skatepark in Stroud. I need to be prepared for the shoot and to be on time. -  I have to get a kit together in order to create a good photoshoot to compliment the surroundings as well as my garments on the model.

i have decided to go for a natural, fresh look. For inspiration I have looked at photographs and photoshoots by tyrone Lebon and Calvin Klein.
What i love about Calvin Kleins photographs are the fresh and dewy style. I like the black and white photographs with the lighting focusing on the garments. The make-up was done wisely, focusing more on the highlighting and embracing the models features rather making it look like they were trying too hard with the make-up.

Here I have gathered inspirational make-up and photoshoot composition ideas.








I have got all make-up and other products to use on the model. I have tried to replicate the colours from these images above.  I will also need to get a zipped jacket for the model because the studio area is very cold and i need my model to be as comfortable as possible for this shoot. 


No comments

Post a Comment

© The Tears Series

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig