Progression Presentation.

 


After the presentation and getting some feedback about my garments, I have really good ideas that I think will bring my garments together more as a collection.

I've got quite a bit to think about and consider for each of my outfits . I have been suggested to add more indigo into each item to link them more - for this I will need to experiment more and research designers who have had a similar theme or have used denim for their collection.

My underwear was non-existent in my presentation as it was covered by the jeans and t-shirts which was said to of been pointless of even making. Therefore, i considered the idea of having the bra for the womenswear, over the top of the t-shirt and having the pant highwaisted.  ( for menswear and children swear). Visually i think this would look quite engaging because it is slightly unusual and gives a modern sense to the collection.

The label which is to be embroidered onto my garments was well received by the lecturers but it has to be visible in order for the audience to see it and be more interested. - this means i need to place the label in a not-so-obvious place on each garment.


The jacket still needs more development which will be a main focus for tomorrows timetable.

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Tears Series

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig