Jacket Final Experiments.

My jacket is the show piece therefore it really needs to standout by the quality and visual aesthetics.
I really needed to final experiment samples in order to know that i have tried other techniques that can bring my jacket to higher scale of creativity.

I wanted to create something quite similar to my embroidery pattern to have a flowing texture all round.

The first image shows a freerer style that does look quite similar to the embroidery but i am worried it will look to busy and such a big piece of garment. I want something more thicker and defined.

The second image has a more zig-zig effect but it is thicker which I is what i am trying to achieve. If I push the fabric while it is sewing the gaps get bigger and the shape is more defined which is not what I am looking for but as you can see on the third image it can get thicker if i keep doing more layers on top of it and keep the speed similar all round.
I really like this because It will actually help neaten areas of my jacket to hide some dye that wasn't suppose to be there and I can sew like this around the gaps of my embroidery pattern just to add more texture and shape to the jacket.

I have used a normal blue thread but i know this won't look good on my jacket because the dye isn't as dark as this colour and I think it will hide away from the white thread that was used for the embroidery pattern.

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Tears Series

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig