Underwear and Jeans? My personal opinion.

Not only are these two garments the major reason for the contaminated waters but they also give me personal opinions and a lot of experiences that are both negative and positive.

Bras, for me, have been a major issue. I have had problems with fitting, with fabric and comfort. 
Even after getting fittings I still have problems with the bras I wear. 
I do however, have a a smaller bust meaning that I don't need as much support as other women do and the bras don't need to have as much adjustments or mechanisms. 

In my opinion I don't think that women need to where thick bras to "boost" their busts or to even "boost" their confidence.  Tight bras strain womens backs which doesn't help them to feel comfortable and therefore, it wouldn't make them feel as confident as they could be. 

My aim is to create underwear that is comfortable, with comfortable fabrics and of course that can be produced to help manufacturing and the environment in Xingteng.























Jeans, from tight to baggy, you will aways feel fab in well-fitted jeans. I personally think tight jeans are absolutely ridiculous, they cut off circulation and you always have that thought stuck in the back of your mind saying "when can I take these off and put on my lounge-pants?!". 

I really want to recreate the comfortable Jeans, the slim-fit design i think, has been quite favourable to women because of the generous ability to move more. Not only is it the style but also the fabric, cotton is always a must, not only is it eco-friendly but its also frie
ndly against your skin. 
Xingteng has a major Industry just for Jeans alone, it has been an issue by the toxic dyes, the well-being of the apparel workers and the amount of water that is needed to make one pair of Jeans - LeviStrauss and Co. have made a huge change to the water production of their jeans. They now use 96% percent less water in the production of their jeans than other brands. 

I want to use Levi's designs and their production as a starter point for my own design of jeans.



-- This is where I need to go to understand the feel of the fabrics and the owners determination to make the customers happy with both the product and how it is helping the environment.


No comments

Post a Comment

© The Tears Series

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig