Visual Ideas

Because I have already decided to do Jeans and underwear as my final garments. I will now need to start experimenting shapes and structures that reflect my research of the contaminated waters and how it has effected the health of the community.

These Final garments will be simplistic but with a very strong concept and message. For Inspiration I have bought and searched through magazines such as the 'Vogue March Issue'; 'The Gentlewoman' and 'WAD'. In these magazines I have always sourced images that relate to my theme and concept. What I found were subjects about the new Calvin Klein Jeans and what i loved about this was the photograph
. - it includes water; simplicity; and a sense of comfort. - three words that describe my project and three words that describe this photograph.

This photogrpaher is Tyrone Lebon. 


No comments

Post a Comment

© The Tears Series

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig